My older sister Maddie is one of the COOLEST people I know! Though one of my main hobbies is to tease her and make fun of her, she really is an amazing example to me. First of all, she is so strong in the gospel. Just this past summer, she got married in the temple. I am so proud of her for living her life worthy to be married in the temple. She probably followed my parents example in doing this, and some day I hope I can follow both her and my parents example in being married in the temple-not for a few more years though. Maddie is never rude to anyone. This is one of her many amazing qualities. She is also WAY smart, and she has always been successful in school. This has really motivated me to work hard in school. Though she use to drive me nuts when she would take forever in the bathroom while getting ready for school, I am proud to call her my older sister. I am greatful for all that she has taught me. I hope that someday I can be as cool as her. I hope that I can be as good of an older sister to Natalie and Emily as Maddie is to me, and to everyone she knows. She is awesome and I really look up to her a TON!
Friday, December 01, 2006
I Look Up To Her
My older sister Maddie is one of the COOLEST people I know! Though one of my main hobbies is to tease her and make fun of her, she really is an amazing example to me. First of all, she is so strong in the gospel. Just this past summer, she got married in the temple. I am so proud of her for living her life worthy to be married in the temple. She probably followed my parents example in doing this, and some day I hope I can follow both her and my parents example in being married in the temple-not for a few more years though. Maddie is never rude to anyone. This is one of her many amazing qualities. She is also WAY smart, and she has always been successful in school. This has really motivated me to work hard in school. Though she use to drive me nuts when she would take forever in the bathroom while getting ready for school, I am proud to call her my older sister. I am greatful for all that she has taught me. I hope that someday I can be as cool as her. I hope that I can be as good of an older sister to Natalie and Emily as Maddie is to me, and to everyone she knows. She is awesome and I really look up to her a TON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I look up to her too...(Not physically, though...)
Whatever, remember that one summer?
Post a Comment