Thursday, December 28, 2006

Alphebet About Me:

Sometimes people e-mail me really dumb forwards. But sometimes, I actually like some of these cheesy forwards. This is one of them, so I thought, "Hey, I'm gonna put this here forward on my blog." And that's exactly what I did:

A-AVAILABLE? Only if I'm not drinking the hard stuff.

B-BIRTHDAY? June, 7th

C-CRUSH? Ouch! That would hurt to get crushed!

D-DOG'S NAME? He died a way long time ago. But his name was Max.

E-EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO? My imaginary friend.

F-FAVORITE MOVIE? Cars

G-GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS? Bears

H-HOMETOWN? Mars.

I-INSTRUMENT? My nose

J-JUGGLE? World champ right here!

K-KISSED? That's disgusting!

L-LONGEST CAR RIDE? To my next door neighbor's house.

M-MILK FLAVOR? Chicken

N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? 3 sisters and my twin Meganagan.

O-ONE WISH? To fly

P-PERSON WHO E-MAILIED YOU LAST? Kara

Q-QT THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON? I have know idea what a QT is.

R-REASON TO SMILE? If I hear a tractor.

S-SONG THAT YOU LAST LISTENED TO? Endless, Helpless, Hoping by Josh Gracin.

T-TIME YOU GOT UP THIS MORNING? 8:15

U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? My ultimate goal is to live in a country town.

V-VEGATABLE THAT I LOVE? Asparagrass.

W-WORST HABBIT? Procrastination.

X-X-RAYS? Why of course!

Y-YUMMY FOOD? Jamba Juice.

Z-ZODIAC SIGN? Dragon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....intriguing.

Lauren said...

I know! Just like you, Maria!