Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Photos

Most of us have had our pictures taken at least once in life. What is the common thing among photos? Smiles. Whenever someone is having their picture taken, they smile, even if they don't want to. It is just a natural reaction for our faces when a camera is in front of us. Or maybe we like the photographer, so we give a little flirty smile. Anyways, that's my random thought of they day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! I was browsing through Kristen's blog and noticed a link to your's! How excited I was to know this great person who can write so entertainingly. Is that a word? Anyway, I really enjoyed reading all your December entries. I'm saving October and November for when Lynn plays basketball in the evening and I'm left home alone all bored and stuff.

Lauren said...

Haylie! Thanks for reading my blog dude! I hope it keeps you entertained enough. Do you have any hard stuff?

Anonymous said...

I don't smile. I grimace, it looks like a smile, though.

Anonymous said...

Lauren you are naughty. Santa doesn't bring presents to those who drink "hard stuff".

Anonymous said...

Lauren...I've found your blog and have now created a link to it on my blog. I've even read most of your archives. Nice work. I like what you've done here. If you want any help making the blog fancy and super cool, let me know.

Lauren said...

Thanks Annie!

Kristen! What is Santa drinks hard stuff?