
I went and did some Christmas shopping today. It was ok, except that the stores were so dang crowded! Gosh! Next year, I think I am going to do all my Christmas shopping in March, so I don't have to deal with the crowds! Sweet!Other than that, I had a pretty lame Saturday. But, oh well. Only four more days of classes for me for this semester. But then I have to take a math final, which I am nervous for. It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel though.
I was so excited to have received our first big snowfall for this year! I love snow! I did slip about 10 times at school because of the snow and ice, but I still love it! I can't wait until we get our next big, huge snowstorm! That's why I've posted some big snowstorm pictures-to get me even more excited. I especially love to watch snow fall on Sunday afternoons. It is so comforting to me, I don't why. Snow is "cool!"
2 comments:
That wasn't a "big" snowfall? merely inches! Goodness gracious! Wait 'till it hits the feet, THEN you can call it a big snowfall. Don't whine about school! Goodness! I have...oh, 100 something more days! You're whining about four???
I am not whining, I am shouting for joy. Hasn't Mrs. Coon taught you to analyze? Cause your not very good at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment