Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Office Christmas Party

This time of year brings about lots of Christmas parties and get-togethers. I have an employee holiday social coming up pretty soon. I am really excited for it, because we get to do square dancin`. I love that kind of stuff! Anyways our behavior is very important when we attend Christmas parties for our different employers, so I found some tips on how to act at one of these parties.

1.) Watch the alcohol intake.
2.) Dress with a sense of work in mind.
3.) Don't be a brownnoser. (This includes trying to suck up to the boss.)
4.) Mingle
5.) Consider your date wisely.

Take these tips into consideration. I know I will, especially the first one. :) You don't want to be the subject of office conversations for the next year do you?

3 comments:

Nedge said...

"consider your date wisely"??? Hmmm...you don't even have to consider! Goodness gracious...I'm very glad I'm not going to the #*! work party. I'd rather spend the day before my birthday in more pleasurable ways.

Lauren said...

You don't want to square dance?

Nedge said...

no.