
Well, we are down to exactly two months from today until this awesome Elder leaves for his mission. I don't want this to sound cheesy or anything, but looking back on the first day I met this great person, he has always been preparing for his mission. I met him about three years ago, and I am sure he has been preparing even way before that. It seems like there are a lot of boys who do dumb things in their teenage years, and then when it's time for their mission, they all of a sudden shape up. Jeff is not like that. That's what I really like about him. He just an amazing person. He is a true gentleman. He is respectful and one of the kindest people I know. He tries to please as many people as he can. He works so hard in all that he does, and he is an amazing example to me. He has really taught me so much! I look up to him a TON! He has been an inspiration for me. He also has an awesome sense of humor! He is a way cool kid, and he is going to be such a great missionary!
1 comment:
blah blah blah...lovey dovey...starry eyes. When will you stop? Never!
Post a Comment