So, my American Idol dream has come true at last. Sanjaya was voted off tonight! Hala! At last! I have been so upset that he stayed on as long as he did. Especially when Gina got voted off before him. THAT is when I got really mad. Blake is still the best. And Jordan is my favorite girl now. But my favorite part of this week was when Martina McBride performed "Do It Anyway." She is a freaking good country singer, and one of my favorite country stars. Why don't I make a little list of my favorite country stars? I don't know. I really have no excuse not to, so I guess I will.
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Martina McBride
3. Carrie Underwood
4. Tim McGraw
5. Faith Hill
6. Keith Urban
7. Emerson Drive
8. Kenny Chesney
9. Lonestar
10. LeAnn Rimes
11. Josh Gracin
12. Josh Turner (I love that "Would You Go With Me" song.)
Oh yes. "I'm a country girl, in a country world. It's fantastic. It's not plastic. You can go square dance, and wear some cowgirl pants. I like cowboys. And a yee-haw noise." (Sing that to the tune of "Barbie Girl" if you were a little lost.) Dude, I have some sweet song composing skills!
Speaking of Martina, Here is her music video for "Anyway." It is awesome!
And for a bonus item today, here is one of my favorite Gina performances on American Idol, for those of you blog readers who don't watch the show. Now you can see how good she was!
2 comments:
You liked her???
Ha ha! I couldn't even watch the whole video because I can't stand watching singers sing...
oh, I liked Gina too. Don't you just wanna' pinch little Tony Bennett's cheeks? are you going to dye your hair pink black? I think you should.
Post a Comment