Thursday, April 05, 2007

Coincidence? I Think Not!

Maybe this has happened to you: One moment during the day, you are driving down the road, possibly thinking about something you have to do, or whatever else is going on in your life. Then you begin to feel, maybe happy, sad, or frustrated..................ok, scratch this whole imagery, pondering thinkg. I'll make this alot easier for myself. Today, when I was driving down the road, I heard a song that totally fit the moment. I decided that this song, is my song of this evening. If you are interested, I put the lyrics on this blog. I only put the part that struck me in awe.

"It's a long trip alone over sand and stone. That lie along the road that we all must travel down. So maybe you could walk with me a while. And maybe I could rest beneath your smile. Everybody stumbles sometimes and needs a hand to hold, 'Cause it's a long trip alone."

No comments: