Saturday, April 28, 2007

Birthday Couple.....awwww!

"Du-na-na-na-na-na-na, you say it's your birthday!" Today is Maddie's birthday. She is now 21. She is now legal to buy alcohol, and gamble. Man, what a good age to be. I'm pretty jealous. Ben's birthday is next week, May 6th. They are coming down to visit today, and we are going to celebrate both their birthdays at once. Sweet, eh? Ben is turning 23. They are pretty cool, and I'm pretty excited to see them.

Last night was a great Friday night. I actually had an awesome friend to hang out with! We watched a super funny movie called "Encino Man." Sean Astin is in it and it is hilarious. It is a total 80's movie. I would highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Nedge said...

It is a very highly recommended movie.

"Bud-dy!"

"You might hurt his pancreas, or something."

"I'm not a geek, I'm a unique weasel."

Anonymous said...

whoa. you watched Encino Man? That came out when I was like your age. Or Natalie's-- I can't remember. I'm old. "bud-dy". His bath water really grossed me out. I'm going to go vomit now because I just pictured it.