This morning, I was doing some homework, and I got myself to thinking about skills. Not just any skills, but my sweet skills. I often think about Napoleon Dynamite's skills. (Isn't "dynamite" a funny word? It sure is.....long story......I won't tell it now.) Napoleon Dynamite (ha ha) has skills such as bow-staff skills, computer hacking skills, numb-chuck skills...you know, skills. From my job as a lifeguard, and now as a swim instructor, I have come up with quite the list of my skills I have obtained, which include:
First aid skills
Finding pressure point skills
Stopping a nose bleed skills
Whistle-blowing skills
Splinting a Broken Bone Skills
Applying Sunscreen skills
Jumping in a swimming pools with clothes on skills
Pulling kids out of the water skills
CPR skills
Rescue breathing skills
Concious choking skills
Unconcious choking skills
Enforcing Pool Rules skills
Obtaining a flip-flop tan like skills
Backboarding skills
Putting on rubber glove skills
Taking off rubber glove skills
Cleaning puke off the pool deck skills
Cleaning "bodily wastes" out of the pool skills
Properly disposing of hazardous materials skills
Giving evil looks to kids in the pool skills
Covering the outdoor pool skills
Wow, what an incredible list of skills I have here. This may sound like a joke, but alot of these sweet skills, I am actually really glad I know. Know what I'm sayin'?
7 comments:
don't forget "sucking down the hard stuff" skills.
Oh yeah! That's my most important skill of all. I'm so glad you know all the good qualities about me. It makes me feel like I was succesful in the young womens program. Thank you! :)
seriosly lauren. i can think of millions more for you. let's see, being rude to your sisters skills... ;)
Those are some pretty sweet skills!
What is your sister Natalie's blog?
Wow! You've been a blogging fool! Hey! I just made one up! Blogging crazy skills. Yesssss.
Natalie's blog is n-stapley.blogspot.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY TOOELE MATH!
Post a Comment