Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mama Mia!

Nothing like a busy day to make the celery grow. I done did alot of stuff today. First I went to school. Yeah, big whoop, I know. Then I came home and had a peanut butter and jam sandwhich with my best friend. Then I had to drive some highschool kids up to Park City for their water polo game (I was Natalie's designated driver). After that I had to rush back down to the valley, and I was late for work....oops! But the best part of my busy day was on American Idol. The gross, skanky girl finally got kicked off! Oh happy day! They almost had to rate American Idol as "R" because of this yucky girl, no joke!

In other random news, I have an item on hold at the library, and I have to go pick it up. I am so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren!!!! Natalie has a blog! Did you know this? Now you are both famous. Tell Natalie that I can't post a comment on her blog though because it won't let me. It says I have to have a Google account. Lame. Will you please tell her about this problem of mine so that she can possibly fix it? Oh thanks so much!

Lauren said...

No prob dude. After all, you kindly stuck baby breath in my hair. How can I ever re-pay you for such a deed?

Nedge said...

hmm...you have a hectic life, too. The same day, I rushed from that game to hurry and bake pretzels and toffee for a bake-off! Did it in una hora! Whoop whoop!