Over the weekend I got myself a new mountain bike. It is awesome! I rode it to work today. It was such a pretty day outside, so it was a great ride. Well, going to work was a little hard, because I was riding into some strong winds, but after work, the wind had stopped, and it was perfect outside. The valley was clear and the sun was shining. My butt will probably be killer sore tomorrow from riding, but I don't care. It was seriously the most fun I have had in months.
In other words, today has felt like the longest day ever, except that it seemed to go by kind of fast.......if that made any sense to anybody.
Remember the Alamo.
2 comments:
Makes perfect sense. Happens to me almost everyday! J/k
I know how you feel with the biking thing. I do it in the summer, and going to work is a killer, uphill and against the wind, but going home? Downhill and with the wind. Soooo nice.
My favorite ride last year was when my parents weren't home, and there was a killer rainstorm outside. It was so much fun! The wind was going so strong, I was easily going the speed limit.
I've been riding again the past couple of weekends. My butt's killin' me.
I have felt your pain sister!
Post a Comment