Today, I figured out that there is one skill that I have failed to succeed in attaining. I have failed at "trying to please friend skills." It seems that if I try to make one friend happy, it makes the other upset. And if I try to make the upset one happy, the other friend also becomes upset. I feel like I have ruined at least four peoples' day today, and it makes me feel like crap. But wait, this could be a new skill. Wow, I have "ruining peoples' day skills." Wow, I have achieved yet, another skill. I guess this whole day ended up turning in my favor. Awesome. Well, when life gives you dilemmas, make de-lemonade! :)

Well, here is a little picture to make me smile. Isn't this a good one of mine and Jeff's "backside?" Ha ha! Thanks to Kristen, the supplier of this picture (taken last summer). Just gotta make sure I cite my sources properly.
5 comments:
after 3 o'clock saturday afternoon i pretty much sat on my front porch and cried. jk.
Meh. All well. The exact same thing happens to me. I hate females!!!! :)
(Don't worry...people get mad at me ALL THE TIME. I get tired of them and try to avoid them. So, when I can't avoid them, I turn surly and quiet in their presence...)
I AM SORRY>>> WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME???
Ahhh, I remember this picture. I pretended I was a private detective & secretly took picture of you and Jeffy. That was fun.
niiiiiiiiiice picture. Was that at the annual Buckley Bash? I think that may have been the first time I met Jeff and I saw "the sparkles" in you. How special.
Post a Comment