Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Can It Be True?

I am convinced that American Idol is RIGGED! For those involved with idol, Gina was voted off this week. She was my favorite girl this season, and she was way better than some of the contestants who are still there, a.k.a. Hailey and Sanjaya! I can't stand those two! Sanjaya is just a horrible singer! And Hailey is not only a bad singer, but she is disgusting! The clothes she wears are terrible! They are not modest and she is conveying a terrible message to America. It kind of reminds me of an old episode of Full House, that I watched today. Uncle Jesse was talking to DJ about the peer pressures teenagers face in this world. He told her that he wished she could live in a world where he would never have to fear for her getting into danger. This is so true! (Full House has a buttload of good lessons to learn in it.) Our world is full of dangers and sin. Often they hide in places that are way to easy to find. We need to be careful and always choose the right. And America should choose the right and vote Hailey and Sanjaya off of American idol. I can't believe Gina is gone. Well, everybody better just vote for Blake now. He is da bomb! Melinda is freaking awesome too!

1 comment:

Nedge said...

ha ha ha! I don't even watch American Idol, so I don't really care.
Good message, though.
It's fun to brave all the temptations-definitely a challenge of a lifetime.