Lately, I've been feeling a little bit down with the blues, as a result of a buttload of stupid stuff. So I am trying to climb my way back up the mountain of happiness. I got this idea from my cousin, Annie's, blog and thought it might be a good idea to do today. So, here it goes:
I Love.....
Brownies
Full House
American Idol
Missionaries
Friends that are always there
People that listen
My job
My nursery class
My backyard
Reading Other People's Blogs
Swimming
Riding my Bike
Rascal Flatts
Napoleon Dynamite's Sweet Skills
Blue, sunny skies
Peanut Butter and Grape Jam Sandwiches
Hiking and Camping
Writing Missionaries
Getting Letters From Missionaries
The Gospel
The Scriptures
Walking to Church
To Be Happy!
I've learned some great lessons lately. Every stuggle given to us, is given by Heavenly Father for our own good. He wants us to become stronger people, but the only way to do that is to experience weakness. We have to learn that life always goes on, and we just have to let some things slip away. Keep marching, never give up hope. I've also learned that we are never alone. Not only are there always people on this earth who will listen to us, but Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will listen to us. They are constantly watching over us, and that is something that I need remember myself. Storms hit everybody. Some are like hurricanes, and some are just a little rainshower. But the good thing about storms is that there are always blue skies that follow the storm. We all just have to learn to keep our head up and keep a strong look-out for those blue skies!
2 comments:
You calling me a future General Relief Society President? If that's so, you're the future general YW President!
I loved this post. Looks like blue skies are making their way to you. (Or you're making your way to them...)
I LOVE brownies, well I love food!
Post a Comment