Some of the weird highschool boys really need to wear modest speedos. When I go down to coach my young swimmers, I am completely appalled at the skimpyness of some of the boys' speedos. It's gross! They need to convert from girly figures to masculine men. Why do they think girls like this? It is disgusting! I don't want to see boys' buttcracks because their speedos are 5 sizes too small! Have you ever heard of preparing for a MISSION?!?! I just can't take it anymore! I don't want to marry some feminine boy! Sick! That is almost as bad as a gay boy! Blah!
2 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA! You are so right! Goodness! Ha ah. Sometimes I'm tempted to pull their #$*&!! suit up...but that's so gross. It's a speedo. Anywhere I touch...will be touching pudgy buttock!
Please, don't take the above seriously...(do.)
If your were to pull their #@%& suit up, it would probably result in an instant wedgie, because their suits are so small. Wait, what am I saying? They allready have a wedgie. Their baby speedos are more like a thong! Sick!
Post a Comment