Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Saturday Night Dates......
I went on a date last Saturday night, with Jiffy Butter. We went to the Veterans Day concert, at the Huntsman Center, where his little sister was singing. I have never been to this concert, and I really liked it. It was pretty sweet! After that, we went to his house and watched the movie, "The Princess Bride." This is a great show that can be watched over and over. Anyways, while watching the movie we enjoyed some buttery popcorn and hot apple cider. It began to snow outside while we were enjoying the movie. He brought me home at about midnight. But we ended up staying out on the porch for like 45 minutes. I didn't get inside until almost 1:00 a.m. But it was really awesome to be outside at night, while it was snowing, aww! It was really really fun! Are you jealous Nedge?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Actually, I am not jealous. I actually was out that late that night as well. I was lost on some dirt road, and the snow was befuddling me. All well. That's me! I think it's awesome you have such a great relationship with someone who is so strong and awesome in the gospel!!!
I signed with the U, but my dad only let me under one condition: I can't date any of the boys on the team.
He he. I can guarantee that I won't have a problem with that! :)
I was at the Veterans Day Concert too! Did you like it? We try to go every year.
Nedge, I am so happy for you! I know you will love the U. You can just be yourself at the U. And we can maybe study together and stuff. We should take the same Instituted class!
Toole math! I really loved the Veterans day concert! It was really cool!
I didn't realize you were dating Jimmy Buffet. He's famous! But old. Gross. . . . wasted away again in Margaritaville . . .
Dude! Did you get any smooches? That's what front porches & snowstorms are for.
Post a Comment