Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Time, where hast thou gone?

Yesterday, I registered for spring semester classes. How crazy is that? There is still one more class I must register for, but I have to wait until next week. I also need to sign up for an Institute class. So far, my classes for spring semester are as follows: Math 1040, Meteorology 1010, and History 1700. Nest week I will hopefully be signing up for Health 3050.

Registering for classes makes me really nervous. Why? Because I wonder where the time has gone. Fall semester is allready almost over. One month from today is my last day of classes. Yep! But then I have a final on December 14th. I also wonder if time is even passing by fast enough. It is, though. I still can't believe I am in college! It's crazy, it's crazy!

2 comments:

Nedge said...

Yes, time flies by. I can't believe I'm a senior! Shouldn't I still be in 5th grade? (I know what you'll say, and I know I set myself up for it like Bro. Harris...) Still! Time...I'll be dead soon enough.

Lauren said...

Natalie, you are still in 5th grade. You know how there are super seniors, that always go back and hang out at their highschool after they are graduated? That is what you do, except you are a super 5th grader.