
My sisters are crazy! But I would probably be crazy without them. They smell kind of like chlorine! But I have to be careful. I am the weakest one, and they can all beat me up, including Emily. Maddie is married, so she has pretty much forgotten about me.....just kidding! Natalie is very naughty! She is one who needs to be watched very closely! Especially at church. I am the adopted one. I don't really look much like my sisters, or my parents, so I have come to the conclusion that my parents picked me up off the street. They probably saw me and felt bad for how nerdy I looked. What they don't understand is that nerdy is cool! Even though my sisters are pretty weird, I luv em!
10 comments:
Glad you have sisters. I hate to break it to you, though, but you do sort of all look alike! Bummer dude, you're not adopted.
Are you sure about that?
I had to delete my last comment because I said your real name! (GASP!) Anyhow. What I said was: You are exactly like your sisters, sorry. There's no escaping it: They definitely are your blood relatives. You aren't adopted. Then I said something about what a SHAME it was that Maddie ruined the picture. Her blinding white belly is showing.
Now you are probably going to look at the picture again, just to see.
How is Natalie bad at turch? Does she steal your turrios?
That picture reminds me of P&P for some reason...yes! You guys are the Bennet sisters, but you don't have a Lydia. From the way the picture is laid out...Natalie is Elizabeth, the main character, and Maddie is Jane, You are Mary, and Emily is Kitty.
Pride and Prejudice: Edited (Without the scandalous Lydia)
Darcy will win Elizabeth's love by saving her macaroni and cheese instead of saving her family from dishonor.
Okay. I think I'm done commenting. How did your DATE go? You should blog about that!
I WANT TO BE ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment