Thursday, November 16, 2006

Are you ready?

Hey ya'll! Just wanted to let you know that next week I will be holding a "Thanksgiving Holiday Special." Each day of Thanksgiving Break, I am going to be taking pictures of the crazy and wicked sweet activities we do. I will post them on my blog, along with a little note of what the heck the picture is about. Just make sure you stay updated because this should be a pretty sweet Thanksgiving Break. I'm excited! Are you?

5 comments:

Nedge said...

I don't understand you.
I don't care about your pictures.
I don't want to go on Thanksgiving break.
You smell funny.
The first three statements aren't true.

Lauren said...

Whatever Nedge you liar!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly contain my excitement.

No, really.

Lauren said...

I know, it is exciting, isn't it? I can hardly bare the wait myself. This is going to be the freaking coolest Thanksgiving break ever!

Nedge said...

??? "Bare the wait"??? Hmmm...more goes on than you know, I suppose.