Thursday, November 09, 2006

What else is out there?

I found both of these posts on a blog, and thought they were kind of cool. Enjoy!

Why fire engines are red:

1. Bookes are read too
2. Too x two=4
3. 4x3=12
4. 12 inches in a ruler
5. Queen Mary was a ruler
6. Queen Mary was also a ship
7. Ships sail in the sea
8. In the sea, there are fish
9. Fish have fins
10. The Finns fought the Russians
11. Russians are red
12. Fire engines are always rushin'.


Found this, wanted to fill it out. That's my story.

12 Movies (not in any order)
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Remember the Titans
3. Hoodwinked
4. Support Your Local Sheriff
5. Over the Hedge
6. Monsters Inc.
7. Flightplan
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (people version)
9. Elf
10. Big Fish
11. Marry Poppins
12. Singing in the Rain

11 Good Bands/Artists (not in any order)
1. Clay Aiken
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Lonestar
4. Carrie Underwood
5. Tim McGraw
6. Faith Hill
7. Backstreet Boys
8. Beatles
9. Styx
10. Aerosmith
11. Eagles

10 Things About Me:
1. I like cheese
2. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall
3. I am on a diet
4. I was in a swimming pool before I could walk
5. I am an assistant swim coach
6. I was a distance swimmer in my competitive years
7. I love chicken enchiladas
8. I am nervous
9. I am always hungry
10. I am a college student

9 Good Freinds
1. Jeff
2. Nedge
3. Megan
4. Kristen
5. Rachel
6. Amy
7. Parents
8. Sisters
9. Zach

8 Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. Jamba Juice
2. Leche de chocolate (chocolate milk)
3. Chicken enchiladas
4. Home made chicken noodle soup
5. The Hard Stuff
6. Cantalope
7. Ceasar Salads
8. Sourdough bread

7 Things I Wear Daily
1. Nothing
2. Contacts/glasses
3. A smile
4. A mask
5. Shoes
6. Backpack
7. Mashed Potatos

6 Things I hate
1. Spiders
2. Public bathrooms
3. Cell Phones (even though I have one)
4. Smelly people
5. Being graduated from highschool
6. Ward splits

5 Things I do Daily
1. Pray
2. Eat
3. Get beat up
4. Beat someone up
5. The Hard Stuff

4 Shows I watch
1. American Idl
2. House
3. Fox 13, Just you watch the best!
4. Arthur
5. The Bernstein Bears

3 Places I have Lived
1. On the street
2. Dog House
3. Cardbord box

2 Things I Want
1. Good grades
2. Something really cool, but it is a secret! Ha ha ha!

1 Person I Want To See Right Now
1. Jeff, duh!

4 comments:

Bing Math said...

Are you a gonna marry Jeff?

Nedge said...

DID YOU STEAL THAT FIRE ENGINE ONE FROM ME??? GRRR!

Lauren said...

Who else would I steal from Nedgie Wedgie?!?! Oh, and I sat by Elyse on the train today, and she wants me to tell you hi. So "hi."

Anonymous said...

ouch lauren!!! that really hurts!! i thought i was your bff but i'm third on your list! ouch! i'm going to go cry now!! and your quote of the day is wrong!! all my "friends" (devils) do is lie to me and tear off my wings and stomp on my heart!