Some people seem to think that because I am a Yale University fan, that I am a "hiding my BYU pride." To clarify, I am NOT a BYU fan. I am planning on graduating from the University of Utah, so I plan on being red all my life. The only think I like about BYU is that my best friend has a full ride scholarship there. The Yale thing is my own little obsession. Everybody has one secret dream that they wish for all their life buy know will probably never happen. This little dream for me is going to Yale University. I would love to go there, but I know I probably never will. I don't think Yale would ever accept me. I don't think I am smart enough, or rich enough to attend there. But I will always have my dream of going to Yale University. So don't make fun!
In other news, I ate lunch today! Yay for me! In the past 3 days, I think I've eaten 2 meals. I've been sick all weekend with the stomach flu, so you can imagine how eating food was not really an option for me. But I am almost better, just in time for the new year. Yay!
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your little bug. Did you have to kill it just so you can eat lunch?
I hope you had great fun for the new year.
Yale and BYU do have some things in common. In fact, there's so many things they have in common, I can't write them all down here. Sorry to contradict you.
I think we all have those dreams of going somewhere else, where the "grass is greener," so to speak. Mine is Washington State.
Rarrrrrr . . . you closet BYU fan. You just can't fess up to it. . . . okay I'm teasing you. Sorry. I'm also sorry you have been sick. I hope you feel better soon.
I have always wanted to attend the University of Puget Sound - or Princeton.
At this point in my life, I'll settle for a t-shirt.
Post a Comment