
"The Nightmare Before Christmas" is on my list of the weirdest shows of all time. I use to love it when I was about 8 years old. Now, I am not quite sure why. It is on Disney Channel tonight, so wanted to watch it, just because it is so weird. Well, about 15 minutes into the show I was allready lost and confused. There are like 5 stories going on in one show, and none of them ever really seem to be explained. It's so confusing! I ended up just leaving. Emily is still out in the family room watching it, which is quite funny. She seems to be really into it. Natalie and are were being really loud and obnoxious at the table, as Natalie received some "inspiration" from my old AP English homework I for some reason still have. And as annoying as we were, Emily never budged, or got mad at us, which was strange as it is normal for her to do so. But then again, she isn't watching just any normal show.
2 comments:
That movie SERIOUSLY disturbs me.
I really do not like that movie. Not only do I not know what to classify it as (christmas or halloween movie), but it is just plain creepy. Well to me anyway, but I guess if i were with a friend who wanted to watch it I would, but never on my own. Not cause I am scared just creeped out. This one and te corpse bride. I know a lot of people really like that show but that one, I ablsolutley do not like. I can tolerate Nightmare before christmas, but this one just gives me the chills. It makes me think about death to much, I know it won't really be like that but I still hate that movie, and it is just to dark, and creepy, yup creepy. Sure I like a few songs in both movies, but all in all I would rather stick with little mermaid, and sleeping beauty.
Post a Comment