
My mom and I went to Barnes & Noble today to finish some Christmas shopping stuff. While there, I found the Jane Austen section of books AND the John Steinbeck section. Oh, and the Shakespear seciton of plays. It was so awesome! When we were done we went to the Cafe' and got the B&N hot chocolate. Hot chocolate is one of my favorite things in the world! It's an addiction for me. But it's not just regular chocolate that I like. I like to add flavors to it. I usually put coffee creamer flavors like French Vanilla or Hazelnut, or Peppermint. It's dang delicious! B&N has amazing hot choloate. I got this Toffee Nut flavor syrup, and, oh my crap, it was heavenly! I can't get over it.
1 comment:
ha ha! I've only endeavored to try the peppermint hot chocolate. (Yes, I go to Starbucks, and when I carry that cup around people will snidely comment to me, "I thought you were mormon.")
Post a Comment