Monday, January 07, 2008

Me Encanta Escuela!

Today was the first day of classes. Yes, I had to go back to school. I'm a little sad I don't get to be lazy anymore, but honestly I do enjoy school. It's hard, stressful, and crazy, but there is something addicting about it that motivates me to keep going. Plus, I feel like I'm doing something great with my life. This semester I have a buttload of cool classes for my major! I think this semester will be challenging and exciting. I guess it's good to back.

2 comments:

Nedge said...

I'm jealous. I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
I know what you mean, however. I love the fact that school is back in session. Mainly because training isn't twice a day everyday 8 days a week.

Nedge said...

Woah! My name changed. Did you do that?