If you are secretly turing to the wonderful, BYU, which for some reason, hipicrital wierdos HATE, I am here for you, because I love both BYU and U of U. I mean don't blue and red belong together, One exaple would be um, I don't know The AMERICAN FLAG! Being completely one-sided about the issue just seems un-american. No I am totally kidding. LUVS to all. Anyway, you look adorable in your cute little yale hoodie :)
3 comments:
What's with you and Yale? Are you drawn to it because secretly you like Y's and schools with blue? I'm on to you Miss Staples.
If you are secretly turing to the wonderful, BYU, which for some reason, hipicrital wierdos HATE, I am here for you, because I love both BYU and U of U. I mean don't blue and red belong together, One exaple would be um, I don't know The AMERICAN FLAG! Being completely one-sided about the issue just seems un-american. No I am totally kidding. LUVS to all. Anyway, you look adorable in your cute little yale hoodie :)
Traitor.
Post a Comment