Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxers For Valentines?!?!

One of my fellow blogger friends has some bit going with a friend about giving a crush boxers for Valentines Day. I am so lost! I guess I'm not quite in on what the heck this means. Fellow blogger friend, you know who you are, please explain a little bit more, or I may just give you boxers for Valentines Day, which would be kind of awkward, and I think you know why. Wow, this is a strange blog! Hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

swimmerchic101 said...

Hey! How's it going. Um, that little conversation about the boxers thing started in school. It was pretty funny cause, well I didn't know what to get a guy for Christmas, and she was all boxers. And now we always bring that up, I don't think I will ever did that, mabye when I am older, I find it a bit odd if you ask me. Oh and she is not a blogger, blogger, just a friend that I told to go on my blog. P.S. Still lovin the sippi cup. (do you think some people think we are nuts?)

Lauren said...

I sure hope people think we are nuts, cause we are! I mean, think about all our relationships. Hmm......