Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What Not To Say On A Date:

I discovered this pretty useful information from a pretty useful link today, and I thought since I have so many dates lined up each week, (notice the sarcasm in my voice) it would be pretty useful to know this stuff. Here's to all my single friends out there:

Say This: What do you do for fun?
Not That: What's your job like?

Say This: You look fantastic, (or handsome if you're a girl with dating a guy.)
Not That: Good to see you.

Say This: Got any cool summer trips lined up?
Not That: What do you want to do with your life?

Say this: How's next Thursday?
Not That: Up to anything interesting this weekend? Want to meet up again soon?

Say this: Where you headed for vacation? What's on your iPod? Read any good blogs lately?
Not That: Can you believe Sanjaya made it that far?

4 comments:

Nedge said...

Say this: Are you a legume consumer?
Not that: Don't you just love the toots beans give ya?

say this: You have buff fundaments!
not that: You have an african-american butt. (inside joke, of course.)

Say this: I ardently admire and love you.
Not that: I think I like you.

Say this: What's your favorite shampoo commercial?
Not that: Do you even know what personal hygiene means???



Anyone can do this! I loathe whoever's getting paid to think these things up...

Lauren said...

My, my. You are a genius Nedgie! Are you saying that you are "anyone?"

Nedge said...

Unfortunately, I'm not "anyone." If I was that lucky dog, I'd be rich.

Anonymous said...

Sanjaya stinks. Maybe you should ask HIM what his favorite shampoo commercial is. Good job researching dating. This will come in useful for me. Maybe Lynn will actually ask me out.