I have like a buttload of stuff I wanted to blog about today, so I combined it all in one. Anyways, first and most exciting, one year ago today, Jeff took me to senior ball. But of course, one year ago today happened to be a Saturday night. This is our senior ball picture, which I happen to cherish. Elder Larsen is doing well. Him and his companion almost had a baptism a couple weeks ago, but it fell through due to some work schedueling problems. He is having a blast!
Next item of business to talk about is my bloody nose. I took this picture like the day after my bloody nose incident, just to let ya'll no that my nose still looked like a nose. I also wanted to answer some questions that were posted about my nose. First, Nicole's question: We are not quite sure why my nose started bleeding. It must have just dried out. Now to answer Haylie's question: Even though I had to get my nose cauterized, it could still bleed again. Since my nose bleed was such a bad nose bleed, if another good-sized nose bleed happens again, my doctor will have to do some blood tests to check my platelet levels, and stuff like that. I quite enjoyed my 2 hour nose bleed though. Though I was getting nervous when it was still bleeding pretty hard after about 4o minutes, I must admit, it was kind of cool. My next blogging idea is that Emily and I took glamour shots today. It was very nice outside. Natalie was at YCL meetings and stuff, so I needed something cool to do with Emily. "Glamour Shots By Lauren" it was. Here are just 2 of the glamour shots we took.
Do you want to look like this? Cause for one time only, Lauren is offering 50% off a haircut. Oh, you allready get your haircut at the "Cuttin' Corall?" Ok.....
Do you want to look like this? Cause for one time only, Lauren is offering 50% off a haircut. Oh, you allready get your haircut at the "Cuttin' Corall?" Ok.....That's pretty much it for today. I do have some more sweet videos I hope to upload this week. These new videos include a new actress: Natalie Edge, also known as Nedge. These videos are about our tribal gathering we had in my backyard on Saturday night, and they will shortly be coming to a blog near you.

2 comments:
oh, NO! Don't post those! Ack! I probably look half-insane! :)
Nice glamour shots...no wonder why a missionary is in love with you and keeps mentioning yer name in the foreign exchange post!!!
Lauren, I'm soooooo embarrassed!
I wrote a bunch of comments on Natalie's blog, thinking it was yours!
I feel so STUPID.
Post a Comment