Monday, May 14, 2007

Fixed!

If any of you have tried playing my videos I posted, and became upset because they didn't work for you, don't worry! I fixed them. Try playing them again. I think I made it so that they work.

18 comments:

Emily Stapley said...

Well pin a rose, on your nose! Ba haha

Nedge said...

Thank you!
They are awesome!

Cindy said...

I think I created my own blog, check it out and see if it worked!

Nedge said...

And your nose is fixed!!! (j/k)

Blog about it! Blog about it!

Nedge said...

And your nose is fixed!!! (j/k)

Blog about it! Blog about it!

Nedge said...

Blog about yer nose experience!

Nedge said...

And your cocaine "mixture" (to make it sound better) experience!

Nedge said...

And tell us in great detail about the silver nitrate!

Nedge said...

What kind of pain did it feel like? Pain like when you snort up water?

Nedge said...

Or just a burning pain? (Believe it or not, my mom wants to know...I don't know why...)

Nedge said...

Did you know that I don't like water?

Nedge said...

Did you know that dihydrogen monoxide is found in water, and swallowing large contents can kill you?

Nedge said...

Yes. A fact. Large reserves of our water is being lost by stupid bottled water drinkers. Someone buys a bottled water...drinks about half...screws the cap back on, and throws it away.
Why is this bad?
Plastic ain't biodegradable.
The water can't escape...

Nedge said...

Ten thousand years from now when the water supply is short, we'll be digging it up from landfills!

Nedge said...

Well...

Nedge said...

I have to go to school now.
This means I'll stop bothering yew!

Smile! Be happy...

Nedge said...

okay, not "stupid bottled water drinkers"...How 'bout careless?

I don't want to sound like a jerk, which in fact, I am...

Nedge said...

not.