This is what happens to the body during finals week. A student usually gains some ultra weight. You see, during finals week, you have to pretty much study your butt off, even though that does not appear to be the case in the above photo. Studying is a physically and mentally draining activity. In order to keep your body up with your brain, you must eat lots of snacks. Chips-Ahoy cookies are a given when studying for any test. I also found that Diet Coke, with caffine, became a part of my daily diet this week. But then, the body pays for the consequences, which I don't think I need to elaborate on. But, FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it is such a good feeling! I am FREE until fall semester starts. Man, I need to go work-out. Do you know how difficult it is to sleep with this butt?Don't worry, I went on a thirty second diet. See for yourself.

4 comments:
Oh, my goodness.
Can I know the secret to your amazing thirty seconds diet??? I'll need it...in the summer. Just you wait.
I'm glad you're already on summer vacation! (And quite a bit jealous, too.)
Dude - now you know what you'll look like if you choose the "marry a guy named Cletus & live in a trailer park with eight kids" path in life.
WOW, now you look like me Lauren! Tell me the trick to this 30-second diet, does it keep the weight off? Does it make you irritable? Have you gained any of the weight back? We should license this! We would be rich!
Ha! Those picture made me laugh out loud. That's going to be me in about a month. I'm not kidding either.
Post a Comment