Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Good Morning!
Natalie and I both have our own bedrooms in the basement. We are basement kids. Our rooms are right next to each other, and some nights I can hear Natalie talk in her sleep, which can be very entertaining, yet very creepy. Anyways, this morning, I did not have to wake up early for school, since this week is finals week. But Natalie had to get up. When her alarm went off, it woke me up. But you won't beleive this: she got up, left her room, and also left her alarm clock chirping away. I don't know how you could leave your bedroom with your alarm clock still buzzing, and I don't know why you would do this. But whatever the reason, Natalie did just that. So her alarm clock is buzzing, and I can hear it. I don't want to get up and go to her room to turn it off, because I am comfy in my bed. I try to fall back asleep, hoping it will shut itself off. Well, I fall back asleep, and I start having dreams about the alarm clock. I had a dream the alarm clock was broken, and no matter what we did to it, it would not shut off. I wake back up. The alarm clock in the other room is still buzzing. "That's it, I've had enough," I tell myself. "I don't have to wake up early, so I want to sleep peacefully." I get out of my bed, put my slippers on, creep to Natalie's room, shut the dang alarm clock off, stumble back to my room, fall back into my bed, and fall back into a nice, relaxing sleep, with a sigh of relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do you really have to put your slippers on before walking somewhere? That's odd.
I would've done fine with Natalie's alarm blaring away. I don't know why you're making such a fuss.
Man, I'm glad I don't have a little sister. :)
hey whats wrong with little sisters? you gotta love people like the younger siblings.
Have you ever seen Groundhog Day? That is a classic! Next time hide the sledge hammer under your bed!
Post a Comment