Wednesday, May 09, 2007

How To Survive

I had a pretty exciting morning this morning. The best part was when I went back to high school. I'm kind of a nerd and I like to go visit my old high school teachers. My favorite to visit is my AP English teacher from last year. She is super smart, and makes her students work super hard, which is good because she really helps prepare students for college. She is a great person to go to if you need help planning out your day. For example: Over Christmas break, Jeff and I went to visit her. She planned our lunch for us. She told us to go to Jeff's house and have tuna fish sandwhiches. These plans never actually worked, because Jeff and I both had other things we had to do. But today, I think I got the best advice I have ever received in my life. This is what this English teacher told me to do today: "What else are you doing today? I think you should squeeze in a little nap. Have yourself a little lunch, and take a little nap. Oh, and have just a little cupcake." How random this was, but I love it! I did have a little lunch, and a little nap, but I didn't have a little cupcake, so that was kind of upsetting.

My AP English teacher done learned me English real good.

1 comment:

Nedge said...

Maybe you can fit in that little cupcake in today!

Maybe I'll come visit ya after the test. I doubt you'll be home though.

Lit test, comin' right up!
My knees are quivering...