Here is another one of our random movies. This one is an interview with a Japanese lady from Godzilla. Emily is representing the Japenese lady. We had to translate her Japenese into English. Muy Rica!
It's a little fuzzy on my end, the videos I mean but they come through enough to get a chuckle! You could be a news reporter too!! When you are rich and famous could you lend me a cool mill?
6 comments:
I'm sorry...they don't work on my computer...otherwise I'd be posting some excellent reviews and criticsisms from very well-known critics....
more movies please! nicole
gaaah!
Loved it...
but watch out for the white tell-tale strap! Pull your collar up!
Bwa ha ha ha!
(I finally got the sound to work...)
doesn't the translator sound just like my good friend Lauren???
It's a little fuzzy on my end, the videos I mean but they come through enough to get a chuckle! You could be a news reporter too!! When you are rich and famous could you lend me a cool mill?
Of course, Cindy. You are my number one customer!
Post a Comment