Monday, June 25, 2007

RTOTD (Random Thoughts of the Day)

*Eighty-Eight degrees sounds so much cooler than 90 degrees, even though they are only 2 degrees apart.

*I often wonder what inspires Nedge to blog about some of the topics she blogs about.

*What if what we want in life, really is not what we want at all?

*I think seasons 2 and 3 are my favorite seasons of Gilmore Girls.

*I love the sport of swimming and I feel like I am never going to get away from the pool.

*I have recently become addicted to chocolate soymilk, and I really need to go pick some up from Harmons.

*It is funny to call "Harmons" "Hormones."

*I don't know.

*Why is the rum always gone?

2 comments:

Nedge said...

Uhhh....
that's an interesting mixture of random thoughts. Some are very deep, while others are perplexing.
Keep it up!

Nedge said...

What do you mean you wonder what inspires me to blog about the things I blog about?
Am I that random?