Monday, June 11, 2007

The Promised Hiking Technique Video!

In my last blog, I promised that I would post the hiking video Natalie and I made in Yellowstone. Here it is! Natalie is the star of this hot one!


5 comments:

Nedge said...

Man, I am so going to watch this lesson over and over and over till I have it down perfectly!
Then I will wow all the veteran hikers up in the Wasatch (pronounced Wa-sah-tch, like Clay Aiken) Mountains.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Now I know how to hike. I want to see a picture of Grandpa and Grandma Stapley. You guys rule. I'm going to tell Lynn that one of his former counselors says dam a lot.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great trip! You're video is great and your pictures are very pretty! I've never seen a grizzly AND her cubs. That's way cool! I did see a steaming buffalo once, though. Glad you had a great trip and I hope you didn't lose your mom.

Why did Maddie say Ben smiled like a port-o-potty? I don't get it.

Haley

Emily Stapley said...

nice

Cindy said...

Did your dad get mad for filming? Just tell him that you were teaching us all how to hike....a learning experience!