Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Marry Poppins For a Day

I have been so tempted, all day, to find an umberella and see if I could fly away in the wind, like Marry Poppins. It has been so windy today. When I was coaching my swimmers today, I thought I was going to blow away! There seriously could have been a tsunami in the swimming pools. At practice today, we video taped the swimmers' freestyles. Throughout the summer, we do this for every stroke for every swimmer. With this, the swimmers are able to watch themself swim, to see what mistakes they are making in their strokes. I remember being video taped when I was on the swim team. It really helps with technique, plus it is fun to see what you look like when you swim. Anyways, I got to be the camera girl. The wind was blowing like crazy, which was making the camera go crazy in my hands. The lane lines in the pool were being blown and swayed by the wind. It was quite the experience. The most exciting part was when I had to go chase the KYAT team roles when the wind decided to take them for a little ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooooo crazy! Happy Birthday, June 7, and have fun in Jellystone Park!
Auntie Judy

Nedge said...

F-U-N!!!
I have a birthday present for you!
I can't wait ter give it to you...

Nedge said...

And when you say "wind", I assume you mean weather-wind, right?