Don't ever try to swim in a dream. Its just upsetting because you can't catch any water. It's even more upsetting if you try to swim the stroke that you have the most trouble with, a.k.a. breaststroke for me. Swimming in a dream is like running in a dream. If you have ever tried to run in a dream, you know what I mean. You feel like your feet are stuck in mud. Your feel like you are running fast, but your legs are moving slower than a turtle. This concept applies to swimming in a dream. Even if your kick is strong and proper, you don't move through the water. You can see the wall, but it doesn't seem to be getting any closer. Ahhhhhh!!!!!
1 comment:
HA! I've had many of those awful swimming dreams.
I've also had ones where I'm a lifeguard, and many people are drowning, and I save them all, but after the last person, I don't have the energy to get back to the wall, and I drown...
Post a Comment