
Could my cheeks get anymore red than that? Man, it looks like I've been working out, not by the enormous size of my bisceps, but by the color of my cheeks! I was actually at my cousin's wedding in this picture. She married Mr. Bingley last Friday, and it was a really fun day. Speeking of weddings, one of my friends is getting married on Friday. I have been planning on going to her reception, but now I feel as if my plans are about to be crushed. I am supposed to go caoch another swim meet on Friday and Saturday. I want so badly to ask for Friday night off, so I can attend my friend's wedding reception, but I fear that my other 2 co-workers will become furious. My co-workers will probably have something more important to need to attend to on Friday, and I will probably be stuck coaching the swim meet by myself, which has happened before by the way. I'm super desperate! I was even going to go to the reception with my best friend in the whole wide world, whom I have not hung out with forever! She even got her work off on Friday, so we could chill at the reception together! I'm looking for a miracle!
I have been having the weirdest experience all day long. People, who I don't know, have been calling my cell phone all day. I talked to one lady, I think she was from the U or something. I couldn't really understand her much. She asked me some questions about my degree. Then, I got another phone call from someone I did not know. I decided to not answer my phone. Then, another call came in, and I again did not answer. This caller left me a voicemail. She told me that she had just received information that I (Lauren) am interested in pursuing my degree online. The funny thing is, I've never had this interest in my entire life. I am also not interested in Ashford University, which I have never really heard of. This was where this voicemail lady was calling from. The first lady who called (the one I talked to) asked my if I was interested in taking courses online. I said "no." I only take courses on campus. Why do they think I want to take online courses? One more phone call came in about 20 minutes ago, which I of course ignored. But the weirdes thing of this entire situation is the following: All these people who called knew my name. They also knew my new cell phone number, which I believe I have not given to any college information yet. The only people who have my new number are family and friends. I'm really freaked out right now, and I just want to know who these people are, how they know me, and how they got my new cell phone number. This is so creepy!
It is so nice outside!
2 comments:
How was the reception?
And, were we "furious"????
I think not.
Not concerning that subject, anyway.
I am mad that you stole Brittany from me! ):
I guess that's what happens when you're a good coach like I am, and get your kids so good that your co-workers will steal them! GRRR! (:
Don't worry, I'll coach the swim meet for you. They'll win for sure.
Post a Comment