This is a clip from the movie "Matilda." Oh my heck, I love this movie! It is so hilarious! If you haven't seen it, this show is a MUST! The principal, Ms. Trunchbull totally cracks me up! She looks like a man. If you have not seen it, Ms. Trunchbull was in the olympics for the shot-put, and some other manly sports. She is huge! She beats up on the little kids at her school. This show just makes me laugh, if you have not seen it, go rent it or something! It rocks!
I feel so good right now. Mainly because I took that History mid-term this morning, and now I feel FREE! It was a hard test, and I'm not sure that I did all that well, but it is over and it feels so good. And just look outside! Doesn't that warm, sunny weather just make you excited?!?! Oh how I love it! I wish the outdoor pools were open today......I need a tan really bad. Why else do I feel so good right now? I don't know, I just do. Well, I am really excited because I don't have to go to school on Friday. My cousin is getting married, so I get to miss my classes of Friday. Sweet!
2 comments:
that was funny! It kinda' reminds me of the way I come down our stairs. It traumatizes my kids all the time. They run to the basement because they think there's an earthquake happening. Is this movie scary btw? Can I show it to Addie and Hollynd? Maybe I should just save it for date night-movie night for me and Lynn.
I love trunchbull!
I miss the sun! It seems like whenever I travel somewhere,the weather in utah is finally becoming decent, and the weather wherever I'm going is crappy!
Do I smell THAT bad? :)
Post a Comment