Tuesday, March 06, 2007
My, my, my!
It has been a while since I have posted anything. This is mostly due to the fact that I have no life and that everything has been extremely complicated lately. This week is a crazy one indeed. It is midterms week for 2 of my classes. I had one mid-term yesterday, which went ok. I have a history mid-term tomorrow, which I am overly stressed about. History has always been the subject I've struggled most with. I can't do anything about that except for study, and hopefully everything else will be ok. The next crazy thing is this weekend. There is a swim meet on Friday and Saturday that I am supposed to help coach. I can't go Friday, because it is my cousin's wedding. The other assistant coach is also unable to go because she will be in Seattle. So our head coach will be the only coach there for our team on Friday, and he probably pretty much hates me, even though I coached a swim meet all by myself 2 weeks ago and in the past month, I have been the only coach at about 4 practices, which was hard because I had to coach 6-7 different groups of kids all by myself, and this is a really run-on sentence, hmm, I wonder how much longer I can make this sentence last since it is a run-on sentence, and run-on sentences usually last forever just like this one that has not ended yet because it is a run-on sentence and it just keeps going and going just like and energizer battery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm bummed that you ended that sentence. I didn't know that you were a swimming coach. I bet you are really good at what you do. You should post some pictures of you in "action". I would love to see some of you screaming in a little kid's face to get in the water and paddle or something.
I'm soooo sorry!
You've already made me feel plenty guilty!
Coach probably ain't THAT mad at you...though he does throw fits.
I must let you know, he thinks you're doing an awesome job with the kids. Told me himself.
Post a Comment