Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Childhood
Lately I have been going through this little "90's stage." Yes, I have been going back to my childhood entertainments. My favorite movie lately, is "Matilda," along with "Little Rascals." I remember liking these movies when I was little, and I have rediscoverd them and their hilariousness (if that is even a word). I have also discovered that the "90's" t.v. show "Full House" is played all the time on cable. When I was little, I watched this show EVERY DAY! I remember it being one of my favorite shows when I was little. I loved it! And ya know what? I still love it! But, now that I am older, I get all the jokes in the show, and they totally crack me up. This show seriously makes me laugh harder than any other show on T.V.! No joke! I had an awesome childhood! And now I am having a blast trying to re-live my childhood. But, hopefully, I don't start wearing all those bright colored shorts and pants again. That might be a little embarassing in public today. Then again, since I have no one to impress, I guess it wouldn't matter......hmmmmmmmmm.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment