Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Interesting Clouds

Since I am in a meteorology class, I decided to study some clouds this morning. Well, meteorology is actually not as exciting as I thought it would be, but the weather itself is. There were some interesting clouds this morning out my backyard view. I decided to take some sweet pictures, so here they are.
Look how this cloud is lumped up, and there is blue sky around it.
Some of the clouds would just sit low to the valley. Crazy!

Look how you can see the mountains through the middle of this cloud.


This is me just chillin' on spring break.


3 comments:

Nedge said...

Sveet! I hope you're having fun with that class!
Are you hoping to become a weatherman when you grow up?

Annie said...

Laruen, little do you know that when I was your age, whenever people used to ask me what I wanted to do with my life I would say, "I just want to take pictures of clouds!" Now, I take pictures of my fat little baby, but maybe one day, my wish will come true.

Staples said...

I can comment now!!!hahahahaha