Friday, January 05, 2007

What I did:

Today was my last day of Christmas break. So, guess what I did? I went up to the U to buy my books! How fun! Actually, it was. While I was buying my books and walking around campus, I suddenly got a little feeling of excitment for another semester to begin. I'm still nervous for classes, but a little more excited, which is a good thing I guess.

We are finally finishing our basement! Yessssssssssssssss! My room has been finished for about 3 years now, but the rest of the basement has been unfinished and cold. We had a guy here all yesterday and today placing a beam, so we can open up a GINORMOUS family room, and framing the rest of the basement. His name is Jermey and he looks like Captain Jack Sparrow. He is pretty cool. I am soooooooo excited! I can't wait to walk downstairs and be greeted with carpet and a warm pellet stove! Just imagine all the sleepovers we can have down there, and all the movie nights! I am so excited for the bathroom to be done down there! Now, when I wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to use the bathroom, I won't have to walk clear upstairs and clear out behind the house! I just have to take about 5 steps out of my room. I can't wait!

I have had a request to change the settings on my blog so that anonymous people can comment. Well, I did it! So all you anonymous people who read my silly blog, comment away!

1 comment:

Nedge said...

hey! Love your new template! Guess you've been copying me! I should just settle down though: In the past couple of weeks alone, I have changed my blog template 3-4 times! Now all my font colors from past blogs are awful! All well...