You guys are going to have cute kids! (What am I supposed to say? "Nice pic. When you gonna write?")
Is Jeffy your BOYFRIEND? You sure have lots of pictures of him on your blog.
No, he's my "friend."
. . . but he is a "boy", right? And I don't see many other "friends" getting their pictures posted on your blog . . . Hmmmmmmmm . . . just teasing you :)
He is "one boy, one special boy. One boy to walk with, to talk with, have coke with. One boy, that's the way it shoud be."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You guys are going to have cute kids! (What am I supposed to say? "Nice pic. When you gonna write?")
Is Jeffy your BOYFRIEND? You sure have lots of pictures of him on your blog.
No, he's my "friend."
. . . but he is a "boy", right? And I don't see many other "friends" getting their pictures posted on your blog . . . Hmmmmmmmm . . . just teasing you :)
He is "one boy, one special boy. One boy to walk with, to talk with, have coke with. One boy, that's the way it shoud be."
Post a Comment