Friday, January 26, 2007

This Rocks!


I think it is way sweet that I am able to download videos onto my blog! I'll probably do this alot now! Anyways, I just like this video.

I'm way super glad it's Friday! I have been so wiped out this week and I don't really know why. Usually I don't notice how tired I am until Wednesdayish or Thursday. But this week I noticed it Monday morning. I woke up dead tired, and went to school dead tired. On about Tuesday, I fell asleep while studying in the Institute building at the U, and I seriously could not wake up. It was crazy! I have, however, come to a conclusion why I had a tired week. Last Saturday, I did not get to sleep in because I had to go help coach a swim meet that was clear up a Skyline! Yuk! At least I got paid for it though. But if I have to miss my Saturday sleep in, it totally affects my energy levels of the following week. To top that off, Jeff and I had our last date before he leaves on his mission, so I was up late Saturday night. Then I went to a missionary farewell for my friend Mike, Sunday morning. So I had to rush there and then rush back to my ward to do nursery. It was a busy weekend. I should probably be in bed right now, but Emily has her crazy friends over, and they are extremely hyper! I think I get to sleep in tomorrow morning, unless for some strange reason Rodants of Unusual Size come to take over my bedroom.

Did you know that Benjamin Franklin was a way wacked-up guy?

I had an interesting dream last night. Let's see if anyone can interpret it for me:

When I was in 5th grade, my best friend was a girl named Brooke. But after 5th grade, she got into dance, and I got into swimming. So we kind of hung out with totally different crowds. We are still friends, but she goes to BYU, so I really don't ever see her. Anyways, in my dream, I was at her house. I walked down her stairs, and she was in the kitchen. All of a sudden, she gave me the biggest hug. It lasted forever. I think that was my entire dream. Then her dad made fun of himself, but I don't really remember what he said.

I'm totally lost about this dream. Usually my friend Nedgie Wedgie interprets my dreams for me, but I forgot to tell her about this one. Anyways, this is WAY random. Aren't dreams weird though? Most of the time, they don't make any sense, kind of like this one. I woke up this morning utterly confused. Wow. Weird.

No comments: