Christmas break is almost over for me. I must say that I have been enjoying this holiday to the maximum. I'm sad it has to end on Monday. Yep, classes begin again for me.
Today, Jeff and I went back to highschool to visit our A.P. English teacher from last year. She is the coolest teacher I ever had, so we went to say hello. Then we decided to disturb the swim team room during lunch. This was extrememly awesome. Our final destination was the seminary building to visit out seminary teachers from last year. I miss high school.
This week is a boring week. All my friends are back in school, since there all in high school, and Jeff is busy finishing up last minute mission preparations, since he leaves in 4 weeks from today. So this week is dull! I have nothing to do except to sit here with a knot in my stomach as I get nervous for classes to begin. All well. I guess I should at least enjoy having nothing to do right now. Because once school starts, I am going to be super busy again, and I will only see my family for about 2 hours each night before going to bed. But someday, when I graduate from college, it will all be worth it.
2 comments:
Mrs. Coon ROCKS! Too bad you didn't fail your senior year so you could come back.
Don't whine about your break coming to a close! Do something with yourself!
Enjoy those free hours. I miss them already.
What should I do?
Post a Comment