Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No More Water Polo!

Playing water polo with KYAT is the most pointless thing in the world! Literally, the kids take forever to score a dang point. When KYAT plays water polo, I feel like nothing is accomplished. The only accomplishment made is that coach Nedge and I are both ornery and ticked off! Those kids don't understand what it means to create even teams. They all want to be with their friends. And none of them listen because they think they are "so good" at water polo. Then the head coach always leaves Nedge and I to clean up the polo cages, balls, and caps. I swear he does that on purpose! And my co-coach slipped today, chasing after a polo ball for some of the kids. I feel really bad, and if your reading this, Nedge, I hope you are doing ok! Polo should be banned from KYAT practices!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes! Down with Water Polo!

Nedge said...

Heh. I'm fine! I'm just very mad that there is no bruise to be seen! Dang it! BAN POLO! GAAAH! I think he does it on purpose as well. I'm ready to quit! (J/K) That would be awkward...quit, but he's still your coach so you see him every day, twice a day, even...blech!