I love snowstorms! I love watching snowstorms! Today, I had the pleasure of spending quite an amount of time walking around in a huge snowstorm! It was so cool up at the U today. It was snowing really, really hard, and it looked so pretty. But I found the funniest thing as I was walking from class to class. I carry an umberella around campus, so that I don't become a walking, human snowman. But there are alot of students who are to "cool" to take care of themselves, mainly the boys. I passed a few boys as I was walking to my classes, who were not carrying an umberella or wearing a hat. They had about an inch of snow on the tops of their heads. It was sooooooooo funny!
Wow, this is random.
That was random too.
So was that!
2 comments:
goodness gracious! You are so strange! Like me! And I don't mean that in a bad way...
boys r dumb
Post a Comment