Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Old Favorites!

I have been in this mood lately to listen to Olivia Newton John. When I was about 10 years old, Olivia Newton John was my favorite singer and Grease was my favorite movie. I have a really awesome Olivia cd that I got when I was young. I remember a few years ago, she came to Salt Lake for a concert. I totally did not go, and I don't know why. I've decided that if she ever comes back here for a concert for some strange reason, I'm totally going!!!!!! Just watch these few clips to see how cool she is!

This first song is a classic. "Please Mr. Pelase." I think I might have to do my hair just like Olivia Newton John's in this. It's pretty awesome.



This is a clip of my all time favorite Olivia song, "Have you Never Been Mellow." I can see myself wearing the pants she has on in this.



And who could forget her duo with the seriously attractive John Travolta????

2 comments:

japetersen said...

My favorites, too. How is the scrap booking of the trip coming along?

rochelle said...

So much fun! Me and the boys sang Summer Nights while we watched (okay, only I did...the boys just watched). I think you should do the hair AND the pants to work one day!